Ghost Recon - Wildlands
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands™ takes place in the expansive, gritty and vibrant backdrop of Bolivia, South America. The influential and vicious Santa Blanca Mexican drug Cartel has turned the country into a narco-state, leading to lawlessness, fear, injustice and violence. A graphically beautiful game with lost of game options.
Can play single or Co-Op.
The Good Things:
- The map consists of Swamps, Woodlands, Desert, and Arctic.
- Modes of transportation consists of vehicles, motorcycles, Airplanes and Helicopters.
- Multiple weapons, Sniper Riffles, Assault Weapons, Shotguns, SMG's, LMG's and pistols.
- Lots of variable options
- Multiple game modes
The Bad things:
- Map Glitches
- Can fall through the map and will do so frequently
- Can get stuck in terrain easily
- Sometimes game glitches and option selections don't appear or appear locked.
An Awesome Blood Primal Diablo 3 Game Style Design